Website General Configuration
Back To Online Support
I get an
error about NTLM and proxy settings?
authentication dialog keeps on coming up?
What should my main
page be named?
Where should I be
How do I get a form
emailed to me?
How do I reply to
an form emailed to me?
- FrontPage cannot publish through a proxy.
- You can either turn off the proxy settings in Internet Explorer, or add your
site to the Proxy exceptions. Make sure you are out of FrontPage when you
make these changes.
- Make sure that the "Client for Microsoft Networks" is installed.
- Also ensure that the "Client for Microsoft Networks" is your primary logon.
- Do not press escape at the login screen.
- When you type in www.yourwebsite.co.za in the browser, our web
server looks for default.htm, default.html, default.asp, index.htm,
index.html, in that order. When we create a web site for the client
we name it default.htm. If you would like to rename your default
page to another extension, make sure that all other default pages
have been removed.
- If you have registered the domain name: "abc.co.za",
then you should publish to: "http://www.abc.co.za".
- If you have a sub domain called: "abc" on iSAT then
you should publish to: "http://abc.isat.co.za".
- If you are using FTP open a browser and type in ftp.isat.co.za.
You will be asked to provide your username and password. A screen appear with a folder
(abc.isat.co.za) inside that holds the content of your site.
You can now just copy the relevant files across.
- If publishing out of a program like Dreamweaver, it will ask for the server name
(ftp.isat.co.za), your username and password, and the publishing location
- Right click on your form, click on "Form Properties" and type in the
email address you want the form to be sent to. Click on the
"Options" button, click on the "Email Results" tab, specify the
settings you require for the email.
Back to top
- Our web server (email@example.com) will email you the form results, so
replying to the message will go to our web server and not the person
who filled in the form.
To reply to the person who filled in the form add a field on the
form for an email address and name it "ReplyAddress". Then on the
Email options form tick the "Form Field Name" checkbox, and set the
"Reply To" line to be "ReplyAddress".
You still receive mail from firstname.lastname@example.org but when you reply the
email the address from the "ReplyAddress" field will be used.